SATURDAY, February 11th: Pick up at Ménara Airport in the morning, transfer to 4 stars hotel with SPA. Free time to visit Marrakech, one of the planet’s most enticing destinations, a whirlwind of excitement and energy, a city that aims for every one of the senses: the best things to do in Marrakech need to be seen, heard, smelt, touched and tasted. The famous souk, Jardin Majorelle and interesting museums and finally our group dinner in a Moroccoan typical restaurant with Belly Dancer show.
SUNDAY, February, 12th: After a hearty breakfast, formalities and motorbikes pickup. We will then head to the ocean and the beautiful town of Essaouira. Perched on the Atlantic coast, just a three hour drive west of Marrakech, Essaouira is a place to allow yourself to slip into Morocco-time. Take a long stroll along the beach and spent some time browsing the medina, ramparts and fishing port with plenty of mint tea stops, before heading back to the beach to watch the sun dip behind the fishing port.
Typical dinner and overnight in one of the best Riad in Essaouira.
MONDAY, February, 13th: Without stress, you will enjoy breakfast on the terrace of the Riad and then leave for the adventure in the Agafay desert ... maybe first enjoying the streets that line the sea, the beaches full of surfers all year round and a small lunch in the sun, already warm in February ... We will leave the sea to go to the Agafay desert. This rocky desert is a good option for travelers who do not have time to get to the South of Morocco where the high sand dunes of Erg Chebbi or Erg Chegaga are located (offroad riding). We will arrive at our lodge tents at sunset, the best time for a little rest and a tea ... typical dinner full of local flavors ... your tent will have all the comforts, the hot shower and the intimacy of an isolated place and many stars in the sky ...
TUESDAY, February, 14th: In the morning you have three options, yoga/pilates, massage or just relax. We will leave towards Lalla Takerkoust Lake, where we will stop for lunch. Back at the lodge tent, a drink around the pool, a walk on the dromedaries at sunset or a couple’s massage, if you have not already taken the opportunity in the morning, will be the "difficult choices to do" ... to be ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a nice bottle of wine or Champagne of your choice and a special menu...
WEDNESDAY, February,15th: return to Marrakech, transfer to the airport. Return flight.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR 2 PEOPLE WITH A F750GS OR F850GS MOTORCYCLE: 3520 EURO. SURCHARGE F1250GS: 75 EURO.
SURCHARGE FOR SECOND MOTORBIKE: 450 EURO (GS 1250 525 EURO)
- Motorbike rental with top case. (A security deposit of an amount between 1,250 and 2,000 euros is required for motorcycles for hire depending on the bike requested and any additional insurance of 25 euros per day proposed by us).
- Rental prices include costs for liability insurance and road assistance insurance in case of breakdown.
- Sunday lunch.
- All overnight stays in the program with half board in double room.
- All soft drinks.
- A bottle of champagne for dinner on February 14th
- Transfer to and from the airport.
- Tour leader.
- 4x4 support for assistance.
- Transport of luggage.
- Insurance that covers most medical care during the trip, including doctors, ambulances, hospital and family intervention.
FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Fuel for rental bikes.
- Admission tickets to museums, nature parks and other tourist sites if not included in the program.
- Domestic and International flights
We also suggest that anyone traveling abroad for one of our Tours consider buying a "Travel Insurance". It can eliminate worry from unforeseen situations that may arise in any travel plan.